BLOG & PODCAST
Craig Weiss is an entrepreneur, author, inventor, and former patent attorney. Currently, he is the Co-founder and CEO of both Retainer Club, Inc. and Mouthguard Club, Inc., two companies that help orthodontists and dentists provide post-treatment retainers and custom mouthguards for athletes. Craig is also the Founder and CEO of Aladdin Dreamer, Inc., a tech company that helps users vastly improve their sleep health with its cutting-edge lucid dream stimulation software and hardware. In addition to this, Craig co-authored the book, I Am My Brother’s Keeper: American Volunteers in Israel’s War for Independence 1947-1949, with his brother, Jeffrey Weiss.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Craig Weiss reflects on COVID-19 and offers advice to entrepreneurs looking to grow their businesses in the new year
- Craig discusses the transformative process of researching and writing I Am My Brother’s Keeper with his brother
- Craig’s top tips for enhancing your company’s performance: hire people that are fearlessly honest
- How to accurately assess if you are creating a culture of honesty in your company
- The ins and outs of Craig’s current companies: Retainer Club, Mouthguard Club, and Aladdin Dreamer
Resources Mentioned in this episode
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Resonea.
Almost 100 million people in the United States have sleep issues or disorders—and there is a defined connection between poor sleep health, employee productivity, and absenteeism, which costs employers $63 billion every year.
That’s why Resonea’s team of experts is dedicated to advancing the science of sleep health to improve your performance, safety, and quality of life. They help individuals and groups using their effective process of detection, diagnosis, and treatment for sleep disorders and poor sleep health.
Resonea’s innovative and transformative mobile sleep analysis system, The DROWZLE® Sleep Health Program, is designed to educate, motivate, and measure progress toward better sleep health for employers and employees. Regardless of what sleep health challenges you are facing, you can start benefiting from Resonea’s simple, self-guided program today!
Resonea uses DROWZLE® to improve quality of life in a variety of industries. They offer services to increase consumer awareness of Obstructive Sleep Apnea, optimize dental medicine, promote corporate wellness, and directly address the importance of sleep health in the transportation and manufacturing industries.
So, what are you waiting for?