BLOG & PODCAST
Bennie Fowler III is a Super Bowl Champion, professional athlete, leadership expert, and motivational speaker. Bennie currently runs Inner Circle, a motivational coaching program that helps clients unleash their inner excellence, reach the next level of achievement, and design a purpose-fueled life. Bennie is also a wide receiver for the New Orleans Saints and the best-selling author of Silver Spoon: The Imperfect Guide to Success.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Bennie Fowler III discusses how the COVID-19 pandemic is impacting productivity, engagement, and leadership
- What Bennie’s career as a professional athlete taught him about the pursuit of excellence
- Why Bennie created his motivational leadership program, Inner Circle
- Terry Bross reveals the piece of advice that changed his career: focus on the next pitch, not your stats!
- Bennie and Dr. Ruchir Sehra talk about the importance of sleep health for athletes
Resources Mentioned in this episode
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Resonea.
Almost 100 million people in the United States have sleep issues or disorders—and there is a defined connection between poor sleep health, employee productivity, and absenteeism, which costs employers $63 billion every year.
That’s why Resonea’s team of experts is dedicated to advancing the science of sleep health to improve your performance, safety, and quality of life. They help individuals and groups using their effective process of detection, diagnosis, and treatment for sleep disorders and poor sleep health.
Resonea’s innovative and transformative mobile sleep analysis system, The DROWZLE® Sleep Health Program, is designed to educate, motivate, and measure progress toward better sleep health for employers and employees. Regardless of what sleep health challenges you are facing, you can start benefiting from Resonea’s simple, self-guided program today!
Resonea uses DROWZLE® to improve quality of life in a variety of industries. They offer services to increase consumer awareness of Obstructive Sleep Apnea, optimize dental medicine, promote corporate wellness, and directly address the importance of sleep health in the transportation and manufacturing industries.
So, what are you waiting for?