BLOG & PODCAST
Michael Johnson is the Managing Director and CEO of Rhinomed, a medical technology company. Rhinomed delivers a patented platform technology that transforms how its users breathe, sleep, take medication, and maintain healthy habits. With more than 20 years of experience as a leader and innovator, Michael specializes in the successful commercialization of technologies and brands. He has worked for companies in a variety of industries, including life sciences, cleantech, financial services, manufacturing, marketing, and more.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Michael Johnson and Dr. Ruchir Sehra discuss the current and future impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic
- What sparked Michael’s passion for sleep health, and how did he become the CEO of Rhinomed?
- Some of Rhinomed’s life-changing sleep health products, including the popular Mute Snoring device
- Michael and Nancy Rothstein talk about improving company-wide sleep habits
- Michael shares the key to unlocking good sleep: better respiration
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Rhinomed’s Mute Snoring device
- The Sleep Ambassador
- Breath: The New Science of a Lost Art by James Nestor
- Why We Sleep (Unlocking the Power of Sleep and Dreams) by Matthew Walker, PhD
- “One More Reason to Get A Good Night’s Sleep” by Jeff Iliff on TEDMED
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Resonea.
Almost 100 million people in the United States have sleep issues or disorders—and there is a defined connection between poor sleep health, employee productivity, and absenteeism, which costs employers $63 billion every year.
That’s why Resonea’s team of experts is dedicated to advancing the science of sleep health to improve your performance, safety, and quality of life. They help individuals and groups using their effective process of detection, diagnosis, and treatment for sleep disorders and poor sleep health.
Resonea’s innovative and transformative mobile sleep analysis system, The DROWZLE® Sleep Health Program, is designed to educate, motivate, and measure progress toward better sleep health for employers and employees. Regardless of what sleep health challenges you are facing, you can start benefiting from Resonea’s simple, self-guided program today!
Resonea uses DROWZLE® to improve quality of life in a variety of industries. They offer services to increase consumer awareness of Obstructive Sleep Apnea, optimize dental medicine, promote corporate wellness, and directly address the importance of sleep health in the transportation and manufacturing industries.
So, what are you waiting for?