BLOG & PODCAST
Dr. Ben Hoffman is a physician executive with a background in occupational and environmental health, clinical medicine, and transportation safety. He is currently the Chief Medical Officer at WorkSTEPS, a national provider of functional employment testing and occupational health services. Dr. Hoffman’s past employers include government agencies, nonprofits, and multinational corporations such as GE, Baker Hughes, Waste Management, and more.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Dr. Ben Hoffman discusses how his company, WorkSTEPS, has supported employers across the US during the pandemic
- Dr. Hoffman and Dr. Ruchir Sehra talk about the “unsung heroes” of the COVID-19 pandemic
- The importance of transportation safety and the risk of sleep disorders for commercial drivers
- Dr. Hoffman’s advice for optimizing employee productivity: focus on cardiometabolic risks and sleep apnea
- Some of Dr. Hoffman’s recommended books and TV shows
Resources Mentioned in this episode
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Resonea.
Almost 100 million people in the United States have sleep issues or disorders—and there is a defined connection between poor sleep health, employee productivity, and absenteeism, which costs employers $63 billion every year.
That’s why Resonea’s team of experts is dedicated to advancing the science of sleep health to improve your performance, safety, and quality of life. They help individuals and groups using their effective process of detection, diagnosis, and treatment for sleep disorders and poor sleep health.
Resonea’s innovative and transformative mobile sleep analysis system, The DROWZLE® Sleep Health Program, is designed to educate, motivate, and measure progress toward better sleep health for employers and employees. Regardless of what sleep health challenges you are facing, you can start benefiting from Resonea’s simple, self-guided program today!
Resonea uses DROWZLE® to improve quality of life in a variety of industries. They offer services to increase consumer awareness of Obstructive Sleep Apnea, optimize dental medicine, promote corporate wellness, and directly address the importance of sleep health in the transportation and manufacturing industries.
So, what are you waiting for?