BLOG & PODCAST
Adrienne Gildea is the Deputy Executive Director at Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA), an international nonprofit organization that encourages commercial motor vehicle safety and security by providing leadership to enforcement, industry, and policy makers. Adrienne has worked for CVSA for more than 10 years, serving first as its Director of Policy & Government Affairs before moving into her current position. She boasts more than 15 years of experience in the transportation policy space and is a certified association executive (CAE).
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Adrienne Gildea talks about rethinking flexibility and structure in the workplace during the pandemic
- How Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA) is increasing safety in the transportation industry
- The secrets to Adrienne’s success in policy and governmental affairs: conscientiousness, proactivity, and more
- Adrienne shares examples of CVSA’s most successful past policy efforts — and the organization’s current projects
- One of the biggest challenges in Adrienne’s career and how she overcame it
Resources Mentioned in this episode
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Resonea.
Almost 100 million people in the United States have sleep issues or disorders—and there is a defined connection between poor sleep health, employee productivity, and absenteeism, which costs employers $63 billion every year.
That’s why Resonea’s team of experts is dedicated to advancing the science of sleep health to improve your performance, safety, and quality of life. They help individuals and groups using their effective process of detection, diagnosis, and treatment for sleep disorders and poor sleep health.
Resonea’s innovative and transformative mobile sleep analysis system, The DROWZLE® Sleep Health Program, is designed to educate, motivate, and measure progress toward better sleep health for employers and employees. Regardless of what sleep health challenges you are facing, you can start benefiting from Resonea’s simple, self-guided program today!
Resonea uses DROWZLE® to improve quality of life in a variety of industries. They offer services to increase consumer awareness of Obstructive Sleep Apnea, optimize dental medicine, promote corporate wellness, and directly address the importance of sleep health in the transportation and manufacturing industries.
So, what are you waiting for?